Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Own Top (Nearly) 40

Here are the number one songs on my birthday for my entire life (thanks to Issa, who found THIS site):

70 – Tears of a Clown (Smokey Robinson and the Miracles)
71 – Family Fair (Sly and the Family Stone)
72 – I am Woman (Helen Reddy)
73 – Top of the World (Carpenters)
74 – Kung Fu Fighting (Carl Douglas)
75 – Fly, Robin Fly (Silver Convention)
76 – Tonight’s the Night (Rod Freakin’ Stewart)
77 – You Light Up My Life (Debby Boone)
78 – Le Freak (Chic)
79 – Babe (Styx)
80 – Lady (Kenny Rogers)
81 – Physical (Olivia Neutron Bomb)
82 – Mickey (Toni Basil)
83 – Say Say Say (Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson)
84 – Out of Touch (Hall & Oates)
85 – Broken Wings (Mr. Mister)
86 – The Way It Is (Bruce Hornsby & The Range)
87 – Faith (George Michael)
88 – Look Away (Chicago)
89 – We Didn’t Start The Fire (Billy Joel)
90 – Because I Love You (The Postman Song) (Stevie B)
91 – Black or White (Michael Jackson)
92 – I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
93 – Again (Janet Jackson)
94 – On Bended Knee (Boyz II Men)
95 – One Sweet Day (Mariah Carey w/ Boyz II Men)
96 – Un-Break My Heart (Toni Braxton)
97 – Candle In The Wind 1997 (Elton John)
98 – I’m Your Angel (R Kelly)
99 – Smooth (Santana)
00 – Independent Woman Part I (Destiny’s Child)
01 – Family Affair (Mary J. Blige)
02 – Lose Yourself (Eminem)
03 – Hey Ya (Outkast)
04 – Drop It Like It’s Hit (Snoop Dog)
05 – Run It (Chris Brown)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My theme song (#1 on my 18th birthday, 1980):

    Sailing - Christopher Cross

    Sailing takes me away
    to where I'm going
    do do do do do do do do do do do

    Very amusing, Kelly. Thanks.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Great, my theme song is The Look by Roxette.

    I think I'm offended.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Is it your birthday? WOW. Why didn't you say something? There could have been armadillo cake!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    I love that Roxette is HP's theme song!

    My birth song was:
    (They Long To Be Close) To You - The Carpenters

    My theme song was/is:
    Roll With It - Steve Winwood

    I like the name of the song which seems very appropriate but I don't remember the song at all.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Writer said…

    Kell,

    My theme song is:

    The Most Beautiful Girl in the World by Charlie Rich

    Hah! That website is soooo on point.

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home