Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

If I Could Raise One Eyebrow...

Yesterday, a client (or more succinctly, a client of a vendor of mine) asked me if I had a nickname... and then demanded at length to know what it was. Does anyone else think that's odd?

Since when do I need to tell a professional colleague that my family calls me "______________?"

Creepycreepycreepy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    Some people just don't recognize personal boundaries. I am unfortunately one of those people. I tend to get too physically close to people or touch people and it makes them uncomfortable. I have no concept of the imaginary bubble that constitutes "persona; space". Not everyone appreciates a pat on the back but I forget that. That guy's probably just overly friendly.


    On another not, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that found the stripper thing strange. I was a little worried that I'm getting old or something.

    I did see the thing about the lion and it broke my heart. So sweet!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home