Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Not Hard Enough

Trixie said my quiz was too easy - so I'll just quiz y'all here. See if you know the following about Kell:

1) Kell was recently "forced" to purchase another camera package. From what company?

a) Olympus
b) Nikon
c) Leica

2) T or F: Kell has had an affair with an unnamed Opera Singer

3) Why doesn't Kell kill the spiders in her old house?

a) Because she's afraid of them
b) Because she's entranced by the patterns of their webs
c) Because they eat all of the other bugs in her home
d) Because she figures if there's one, there are a thousand, and she can't win

4) If given the choice, how would Kell spend her next day off?

a) Shopping in Doylestown, PA
b) Going someplace chi-chi with Franda
c) Driving around with Dave
d) Any of the above

5) Kell's first purchased cassette tape was:

a) She's So Unusual by Cyndi Lauper
b) Billy Joel's Greatest Hits
c) Hunting High & Low by A-Ha
d) Circles in the Stream by Bruce Cockburn

6) Kell's first purchased CD was:

a) Seven and the Ragged Tiger by Duran Duran
b) You Pay Your Money and You Take Your Chance by Bruce Cockburn
c) Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen
d) Ten Summoner's Tales by Sting

7) Kell's first car was an '87 Toyota Tercel. What did she name it?

a) Sheeba
b) Seven, the Ragged Tiger
c) The Sin Bin
d) Jasper

8) A teenage Kell once thought she would attempt to play a song (in front of a full audience) on what instrument (that she had never had a lesson on)?

a) piano
b) guitar
c) banjo
d) flute

9) How'd that go?

a) surprisingly well
b) worse than you could imagine
c) a few people recognized the tune

10) Kell's first childhood dog was named:

a) Raccus du Braccus
b) Inky
c) Gladys
d) Samantha Pudding

11) Which of the following animals has Kell NEVER had for a pet?

a) A flying squirrel
b) A boa constrictor
c) A tarantula
d) A crow

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Trixie is just jealous that I scored higher than her. Here are my answers to this quiz. b, False, d, b,d,d,c,b,c,a,d

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Oooh. This WAS hard - The correct answers are:
    1. a - Olympus
    2. false - but I knew a lady who did
    3. c - I'm practically devoid of all other bugs!
    4. d - it's all good!
    5. c - The sun DOES always shine on TV!
    6. d - Stingalingalingaling! ( didn't meet Bruce Cockburn till years later...)
    7. a - Sheeba - after my neighbor's dog with the blue tongue
    8. a - Piano... I don't play the piano. I play with the piano... In private. When no one's around!
    9. b - Good heavens, what was I thinking?
    10. b - Inka Dinka Doo was afraid of thunder, yet too fat to get under any bed in the house.
    11. c - I've never had, nor am I planning to get a tarantula...

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    No wait a minute! How am I suppose to take the quiz WHEN THE ANSWERS ARE ALREADY POSTED?????

    That's it. I wipe my hands of the Kell quiz. What's done is done...

    And HP needs to stop with the crueling jesting and get over her own inabilities to score well on my test. I mean just because we have known he other more than a decade.....sheez! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home