Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Red Carpet photos

Last week, I photographed my first red carpet event - Mack in Pixar's new Cars, is a Mack Truck (voiced by John Ratzenberger... He said he'd do this role if the truck was a Mack... His father drove a Mack Truck) - Well, here in the land of Mack World Headquarters - this is a big deal - so Mack invited 250 United Way kids to enjoy the film on a beautiful Saturday Morning. Here's the proof!
(Note: This is what happens when a Cub Scout says, "Let me take YOUR picture, Kell!" - I can't believe I handed an 8-year old my camera!)

This is the official Mack Bulldog - star of "Mack Reality TV."

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    You look fabulous!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Writer said…

    Love those pictures!!! And, it was a good movie too, so I'm sure in was a win-win for you!!!

    Oh, Beatrix never returned, but there are a great deal of mallards hanging out at the pond now. Unfortunately, they all look alike...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home