Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Un-Sexiest Men In The World

The Boston Phoenix today, published their list of the 100 most un-sexy men in the world. It was written by men... which I think is, of course, self-gratifying, so I've come up with a list of my own. It's off-the-cuff, without a whole lot of thought, but here they are: Ten Men Kell doesn't think are sexy:

1) Kevin Federline: What, I ask, is the attraction?
2) David Spade
3) Usher: His ego tops my need to think he's sexy.
4) Steve Buscemi
5) Wilmer Valderama: Again, I just don't get it.
6) Ashton Kutcher: He's all yours, Demi!
7) Michael Jackson: I could say the same for any over-plasticized woman - but MJ tops them all!
8) Bucky formerly from American Idol - ick.
9) Tyrell Owens - Whatever.
10) Mike Tyson - yeah.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Can you add that Ace guy from American Idol? He's like a stalker and boy next door rolled into one. Eww.

    Kevin Bacon--never found him sexy, even in his Footloose days.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By virtue of being a total lunatic - Tom Cruise. Nothing sexy about a psycho.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home