Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Banjo Thing

I never doubted Dave when he said, "Stick with me, Kid. I'll take you places..." However, I'm not sure I was expecting the Philadelphia Banjo Society Spring Fling. As I walked in the door, and older gentleman took one look at me and said, "This is no place for ladies!" I'm not sure if he was kidding or not, but here's what happened there!








Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger sass said…

    nice shots. what camera are you using?

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Canon 20D

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Looks like they were BEGGIN for a lady at that all male jam! You probably brought a bit of class to the banjo playin'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home