Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Zip Into New Life



I don't know what it is about tax time that makes me look back on life and ponder the important things... Like this wedding I shot in the fall. To zip into their new lives, this couple took a ride down a huge, high zip line. To get into the harness, you'll notice the bride had to have her lovely dress tailored as top and skirt. To do the zip, she removed the skirt, and took the plunge (I'm sure there's a life lesson in there - but I don't want to over-think this...)

Where I admire this pair's creativity, I don't know that the zipline-wedding-with-Spidey-Shorts is for me... Since we're on the topic, though, I don't mind telling you about my dream wedding... I think it'll be private on some beach or some lovely mountain top - or Vegas... Then I'll come home and throw a little party for my friends and family... (I don't want you to think I'm a party pooper - but seriously. I've been shooting weddings for over 12 years. The pomp-and-circumstance-white-dress-aisle-flower-girl-shower-cake-garter-hoo-hah is kinda lost on me.

Ok. Taxes go to the accountant tomorrow. One day earlier than last year at this time!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    I get it completely about the weddings. I hate them and I have two now. But I would love to come to your's and I promise that we won't surprise you with a mascot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home