Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Packed House

The band played for a *really* packed house last night. I've gotta say. I love packed houses for the obvious reasons - it's nice to play for a whole lotta people at once... but what's really great is that it was so loud in the bar, I didn't have to say a lot.

I'm not a big talker in front of people. I think it's more fun to sing what I've come to sing and check out. I mean - that's what they do on American Idol, right?

...And speaking of American Idol... I was finally told (even though I'm too old, and not even as cute as Ruben Studdard) that I should be on American Idol.

It's about time I was recognized! ha ha ha.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Saying you should be on American Idol is a compliment these days, unless they thought you sounded like William Hung. And, I'm sure they didn't.


    Hey, I can't seem to find a topic for writing assignment #5. I'm going to skip it. Truth is, I can't really think of a world event that has changed my life.

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    For assignment 5, I wrote a version of something I blogged in April - my nephew's "Make A Wish" trip... So I didn't post it.

    It was hard. All the really interesting word events happened when I was young and in school, so I did't really think they applied that greatly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home