Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Out of Control in Unexpected Ways

Found online today - makes me wonder what my greatest kitchen fear is...

Women gets more than broccoli in bag of veg

April 03 2006 at 09:57AM

London - A woman opened a bag of broccoli and found a live snake.

Tina Cosby was preparing tea for her family when she spotted the foot-long grey and black snake curled around the veg.

According to The Sun she said: "I took out the bag and put it on my kitchen worktop while I untied it.

"I was about to put my hand in to pull out the broccoli when I suddenly saw this snake inside. Its beady eyes opened and I threw a fit. It was staring at me and its little tongue was poking in and out.

"I was shaking and so terrified that I could feel my heart racing. I had to have a cup of tea to calm down - and then I felt sick."

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Are you sure she doesn't live here? Now I won't be able to buy a bags of greens without worrying about snakes!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Blue Eyes said…

    Hey Kell,

    I've been sort of busy with a lot of different things and haven't read your blog in forever! Finally today I got a chance to! I'm really happy that you went for Verizon over Sprint on the cell phone. I had Sprint for two years and they were the worst two years of cell phone service I've ever had. Glad you dodged the sprint bullet!

    Kimmmmmmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home