Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I Get Paid To Do This...

I'm working on a project where I need several children's drawings. After compiling all of the necessary components, my boss and I kind of forgot we needed them - so, trooper that I am - did about five of them tonight... This is my favorite.

Can you believe I get paid to do this stuff? It's unbelievable.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Oh, I so could have sent you some. I have so many that Inwe, my 4yo, does.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Can you send me a ram? I have a friend (Patti at Red Velvet Cake) who is doing a ram/sheep/lamb nursery. It would be a hoot to get one from you and frame it for her. I loved this ram by the way! (or was it a goat?)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Irin said…

    nice job

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home