Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Trade-A-Dillo

Everyone collects something, right? I collect armadillos. I don't personally know many people who do, but within the last year, I met two. One is the woman from Florida who I interviewed two weeks ago. The other is my blog friend, Trixie.

The woman in Florida and I decided that we'd swap armadillos. I'm sending her one of my favorites (I know it sounds strange - but I've enjoyed it for a long time - it may just be time for someone else to look at it for awhile... Besides, it'll look good in her great room.)(I got the idea from Ardie Rodale of Rodale press, who once wrote a short story about giving her favorite scarf away... She said it gave her a great deal of joy to share it... I thought I'd give it a go.)

Trixie's swap was harder to decide (maybe since I've never seen her living room) - but I found one that I love - it's cheerful, fun, and in the mail.

I'll post photos of both after Trixie gets hers - I don't want to spoil the surprise... and let you know how the Great Trade-A-Dillo turns out. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly - Giovanni most definitely did NOT get any chocolate - he arrived more than 48 hours after it did and it was gone. I wish I had an armadillo to trade - sounds like fun. JD

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Your's went in the mail yesterday too! I hope you like it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home