Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Paint Me An Answer

My parents came over to visit today. It wasn't a social call. My father needed to pick a few things up. During the visit, he mentioned he was going over to my sister Gwen's house to help her finish painting her hall. I instantly remembered that she and I had talked about this... I had 2/3 can of khaki colored paint that I said she could have for the hall... So I asked my father, "She didn't buy paint did she? I told her she could have the leftover stuff from my living room..."

The rest of the conversation went like this:

Dad: Well, I was going to take a cup of her leftover dark salmon - and a cup of her leftover Shrek Green to make brown, then I was going to add white till it was the right shade of tan...

Kelly: Um, do you want my paint or don't you?

Dad: Uh - Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home