Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Recipe for a Category (5) Sauce!!!!

I found this on a friend's website - in the "RECIPE" section. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it! Thanks John and Karen!

Apache's famous Skunk Bath Formula
By John and Karen

Description:
Helpful with desperate strong odors.

Ingredients:
1 liter of Peroxide
1/2 box (8 oz) of baking soda
1-2 tbs. of citrus smelling dish detergent
water
Febreeze spray
Directions:
mix peroxide, baking soda and dish detergent in bucket with warm water. Sponge on Apache until completely soaked. Allow to soak for at least one hour. Rinse and shampoo as normal.
For a final "finish". Apply febreeze spray to dry, shampoo'ed and conditioned coat and allow re-entry into residence.

Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 60 minutes

Category: Sauces

Servings: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home