Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

EdgyEbby

I'm beginning to think my dog has a little attitude to him. Today, during morning walk, he got taunted by the Chocolate Lab who lives two doors down... It's a morning ritual. The Lab is fenced in the back yard. He waits for Eb to walk by and barks at him...

For the most part, Eb usually just runs along the fence barking and then keeps going with no incident... Today, however, I don't know what got into him...

He stood two feet from the Lab's fence, turned his back on him, and pooped.

I swear he did it as an insult.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    I had a similar incident with my old Basset Hound. She pooped on the concrete driveway of a dog who liked to bark at her. I know that it was on purpose. They're smarter than we give them credit for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home