Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, October 27, 2008

How Bout Some PIE?

After dinner, Dave was serving himself some pumpkin pie. I didn't make the pie. It came from Momma Wegman if you're an east-coaster...

So the pie was delicious, but a little runnier than I make it... so he was having a hard time transferring the pie from plate to dish... In fact, it sort of came apart in a hundred mushy pumpkiny pieces... all over his plate.

Kelly: Need some help?
Dave: Shit. It looks like I already ate it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    Funny! That's what my dad use to say when we were little and we would complain that we didn't want to eat something because it looked yucky, "It's all gonna look like shit when you're done with it anyway."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home