Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Break

Sorry for the long blog-breaks- It's summer. I have so much to tell - but so little time to do it... In the meantime, here's a photo of Ebby playing with the hose. Ferocious isn't he? Of course, as I type this, he's sleeping with his head and front leg on my foot... What a beast.

NOTE: Excuse the lawn (Dave would want me to say that...) We had a week of 95-degree-and-higher weather in PA - and at the time of this photo, the grass had to wait!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Amazing out a photo only tells one side of a story. Those teeth look pretty sharp to me :) But then you see the photo a few posts back with such soulful eyes. He's a cutie.

    Of and tell Dave that he isn't the only one with a crazy lawn/weedfest.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kel--

    This is just random, but hey--thank you for writing well. When you don't have much to write, your pictures tell the stories. There are few always-read-worthy blogs, and yours is king. Queen.

    --chris f.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    Thank you, Chris - I consider that a double compliment coming from you.

    Come north this summer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home