Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Meet the Pooch


Three's a charm, right? So here's the new dog, Eb! He's a Jack Russell Terrier - and true to breed, he's a ball of energy and personality... He's only marginally a rescue dog - He came from my cousin - who is in the middle of moving - and needed a semi-if-not-permanent home for Eb (E.B., that is - he was born a little early, thus "E"arly "B"ird. He's now 8, and answers to Eb when it seems opportune for him to do so). He's pretty funny.

I knew I was in for it when he made an editorial comment yesterday... I took him to PetSmart (I wanted to see what he was like around other animals) I bought Eb a bone - and gave it to him when we got back in the car. He proceeded to bury it in a pile of bags and other miscellaneous hoo hah I keep behind the back seat.... as if to say "Hey! It's like burried treasure back here already!!!!

Can a dog make you blush? Maybe.

He then proceeded to attempt to bury the bone in my neighbor's garden - Now, he keeps it lying around the house. I think he likes it because last night, he brought it to bed with him - not to chew on - just to have it there.




3 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Sooooo cute! I can see Eb as your kind of dog. Love him already.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    He is so handsome. My mom has a Jack Russell and we love him. He has the best ideas! My dogs also take their toys to bed. Very cute. They also each bring one to greet me at the door whenever I get home, "Welcome home, take a load off, have a chew toy."

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a cute guy! Welcome to the pack :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home