Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Timing is Everything

Kelly: Dave, I need you to be home on Sunday night by 5:00, okay?

Dave: Well, I'll probably be able to be back by 5:30.

Kelly: Honey? Why is it every time I ask you to be somewhere at a certain time, you come back and tell me you can be there by a half hour later than what I said? I mean - I don't know if you realize it, but you do this to me every single time.

Dave: Well, I just don't want to piss you off in case I'm late or something.

Kelly: In that case, I want you to be at the house on Sunday night by 4:30, okay?

Dave: I'll be there at five.

Pause

Dave: How did you do that?!!!

Kelly: I don't know - I didn't think it would work... I'll see you at five.

Dave: Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home