Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Is That a Sock in your Pants - Or Are You Glad To See Me?

Ok - so this weekend I did major laundry - \and I really hate laundry more than any other household task... because it involves so many freakin' steps - collecting, sorting, washing, drying, air drying, hanging, ironing and putting away... That's too much. It's much easier to do what I do to the kitchen floor (namely vacuum with 20-year old vacuum, then sweep up what vaccuum won't suck up, then mop, then re-sweep the remaining dog hair from the puppy I gave back two weeks ago because it was so neurotic I was worried about it.)

Okay - that was a lot of information about me I've never before covered in this blog... I'm just warming you up because I'm about to tell you a story so humiliating I actually cannot REFRAIN from telling you.

At about ten AM today, I took a potty break. At ten oh-two, I left the bathroom, thinking "Something feels weird..." I excuse myself to check out what I'm feeling, thinking a bit of toilet paper got stuck where I didn't intend it to... And discovered a SOCK, static-clining to the inside of the crotch of my pants... Who KNOWS why I hadn't noticed that before.

Too funny.


In other news, I just made new business cards - they're amazingly cool. I got them from moo.com - you should definitely check them out.

Oh. And we ordered a new vacuum cleaner. It should be here in a week or so.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    Wait...you gave the lab puppy back? Too bad she didn't work out. She was so cute. I hope this doesn't sour you on dogs forever...

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    Someone asked me what kind of sock it was - It was just a thin cotton sock...

    Not a winter-wooly sock - not anything that would um... you know.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    You had a sock in your drawers - hell at least it wasn't Dave with the sock in his pants!

    When I told Wa the story he said "it didn't end as bad as I though it would" MEN

    (nice gloss job on returning the dog)

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Issa said…

    From the instructor computer screen, I can see what all the other students are doing on their computers. Even when I tell them to do work, these two were giggling away about facebook stuff. So I created a facebook account and sent them a message to tell them to knock it off and get to work!

    I thought it would be funnier than calling them out in class. *snort*

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see a lot of Cara on your card! Which makes sense, since the pictures were amazing. JD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home