Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Do I Know Thee? Let Me Count The Ways

Today at work, I got an e-mail from Dave. The subject said "Jeez," and the only thing in the message was a YouTube link.

I said to my co-worker, sitting next to me, "Oh man! Everytime I get an e-mail from Dave with no explanation it's gross..."

I clicked on the link.

"It's gonna be gross," I repeated.

Sure enough, up pops the title "Madden Draws a Penis" - And if you're curious, here's the link.

Do I know my husband or what???!!! (BTW - the clip is inocuous... no worries)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Issa said…

    In all fairness, it wasn't a total penis....

    But I'm pretty sure my hubby can count on me in the exact same way. :)

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Men.

    Boys.

    I am out numbered at the house now.

    They love certain kinds of humor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home