Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

H - E - Double - Hockey - Sticks

Last night, I turned my DVD player on (to watch "The Station Agent.." Has anyone seen it?) - I blinked twice and immediately shut my DVD Player off again. When I switched it on again, it did the same thing. The display - which normally reads "Hello" - clearly said "Hell." with no "O"

"Dave look at this!"

I turned the machine off, then on again.

"Hell," read the DVD Player. It was kind of funny, actually. So funny, I went to photograph it for you this morning...

But my DVD player was apparently in a better mood, and greeted me with the normal "Hello."

Oh, hell....er, I mean, Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home