Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Alphabet Confessions

Thanks to Trixie and Sarabeth for this:

A is for Age: 36 years old. Hard to fathom, isn't it? Somedays I feel more like 50, and others, 12.

B is for Beer: Westmalle Tripel. No one makes beers like the Belgian Monks. Also, taking a cue from Fran, guitar player extraordinaire and beer guru, I now drink better beer only from the proper glasses... The air apparently makes it taste better. So much for my "Neon Armadillo" boot mug!

C is for Career: Where I enjoy the job(s) I have, I must say that life starts off the clock.

D is for my Dog's Name: Samantha Pudding. She died when I was in college. To this day, I love telling stories about this mutt... She had more personality in her tail than most people have in their entirety... It's not that I don't like people - it's just that she was a remarkable dog.

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Coffee Mugs.

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: I've been watching "The Office" when I can... I'm also a fan of "Arrested Development."

G is for Favorite Game: Tormenting Dave.

H is for Hometown: Canadensis, Pennsylvania. Betcha haven't heard of it.

I is for Instruments I Play: I play a mean rhythm guitar. Okay. The term "mean" is both untrue and terribly self-congratulatory of me.

J is for Favorite Juice: Yes. Ok, Orange. Fresh.

K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick: Any Hollywood Stylist who hasn't beaten down Britney's door and begged her to be their client... Further, any Hollywood stylist who hasn't offered services to this white trashy, beatdown, nappy canvas of a farce for free, just to free the tabloids of some very, very bad choices.

L is for Last Place I Ate: Downstairs, on the Purple Couch.

M is for Marriage: I believe in marriage.

N is for my Name: "My name ain't baby, it's Kelly. Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: I've spent weeks in the chair next to my nephew's bed...

P is for People I was With Today: Had breakfast with Dave... And after business travelling, am thrilled to be spending a little quiet time at home.

Q is for Quote: "Inhale Pink, Exhale Blue!" (T. Ullman)

R is for Biggest Regret: I have a few.

S is for Sport: Horseback Riding.

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 6:30 AM... Because two days ago, I was trying to convince a co-worker that the alarm on my phone isn't working. He set it, and we sat down to breakfast. It didn't go off. This morning, it finally did.

U is for Current Underwear: Oh, please. This reminds me of the goofy cliche's that used to call me up asking, "So. What are you wearing?" What? Do I look like Britney?

V is for Vegetable You Love: Most right out of the garden.

W is for Worst Habit: Berating myself for not being as cool as I am in my head.

X is for X-rays I Have Had: Teeth, chest, fingers, spine.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Coffee. Mmmmm.

Z is for Zodiac: I was never much for the the Zodiac. I can't figure out why twins, born under the same sign, are so very, very different.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Kelly did the list! Yeah!

    I think you are as cool as you are in your head! That has to count for something.

    So now we know all about your weaknesses: coffee, good Belgian beer in the right glass, and armadillos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home