Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Family Portrait

I just thought y'all would like to know exactly *how close* my family is... The other day my father called and asked if I'd like to have lunch. I'm always astounded by his last minute invitations (because I rarely make them... because I'm over-busy) - I was even more shocked to find that I was indeed free for lunch. We met at a little diner close to my office. He explained that he was coming from his doctor's office, and what had happened at the visit, and how his bad back was doing.

When we were finished lunch, he hands me a CD. Here. Wanna see the screws in my spine? Knowing my parents don't have a computer, I took the disk. "Uh, sure, Dad. Thanks..."

So, this was two weeks ago. I finally got around to putting it in MY computer. This stuff amazes me, so I thought I'd give you guys a little insider info on my titanium-clad father.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    I feel like I should take a picture of Phill's brain and post it.

    Yes, I have a picture of my husband's brain.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    I know it's a little weird, but it's just so darn fascinating. I have slides of the back of my eyes... (Probably the most painful photo ever taken, but they serve their purpose)

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Blue Eyes said…

    Wow. Seeing this reminded me just how squeamish I am.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    So everyone in your family has a screw loose, huh?

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    No. Dad's screws are titanium, which fuses to the bone! No loose screws here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home