Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Recommendation

Oh - I'm recommending a new musician to you. Antje Duvekot, singer/songwrinter extraordinaire. You can find her at www.cdbaby.com, or at www.antjeduvekot.com.

In her latest CD, Boys, Flowers, Miles, she tells a story about being in college and finding a quiet place to practice her guitar under a staircase in her dorm. After time, she made it cozy with rugs, pillows, and a guestbook - so people could sign in if they happened to stumble under the staircase. She reported, "The only one to ever sign my guestbook was a janitor, who told me to remove my belongings because they were a fire hazzard.

tee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home