Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I just had an idea

I just had an idea. I keep getting e-mails from concert venues - that I quickly peruse looking for musicians I know about.

What if I'm missing the musical experience *of*my*life* simply by not recognizing a musician? I mean, I will remain loyal to Bruce Cockburn, but I think there's room in my life for another band, you know?

What I'm wondering is if I should, twice a year, either arbitrarily pick, or have chosen for me - a concert to go to - just to learn new stuff.

Any ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Hummmmm.... Do you have the extra dough ? If so, totally go for it ! WaWa and I love live music and often listen to stuff we have never heard of before. Any place with live menu, beer and a decent nosh list is fair game.

    Neil Diamond in October, baby !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home