Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Baltimore

Spent the weekend photographing a wedding in Baltimore... It's Tuesday and my feet still hurt - Which is very likely because my shoes were killing me - and then I had a salsa dance lesson - so we took the lesson out on the brick porch - and I danced with no shoes on... So I guess I've earned my foot issues.

Because of the state of awake I found myself in, I drove three hours home at 3AM - and got back to my house at around 6 AM. I don't know if I'd choose to do this again, but I can now salsa with the mediocre Salsa Dancers of Baltimore (I was too intimidated to dance with the fabulous Salsa Dancers... )

Spent yesterday in NYC in the humid humidity.

Today it was catchup in the office... Do you want fries with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home