Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, February 01, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Sass (I sort of forced her into it... Sorry Sass. I'm a pain in my poetic a**)

Here are the rules: the rules:

* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. My secret hidden pleasure is reading celeb gossip...

2. "Terms of Endearment" made me weep... Like I'd lost a sister.

3. I can waste an hour playing quizzes on Facebook.

4. I've launched a few careers - and am wondering someone will launch MINE.

5. My husband is still upset that he fell for me first (hi Honey!!!).

6. I owe my fashion sense to Stacy and Clinton.

I'm tagging Trixie, Sarabeth, and Tiecen... That's all.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger sass said…

    you have to link to these people - so we can find them.

    i think it's also part of the rules....

    don't make me report you.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Kell, I know you tagged me. Honestly. It is just that I have soooooo much going on. Hopefully, I will get to it. Don't hold your breath, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home