Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, August 03, 2007

How Could I Forget THESE?


I swear I'm not one of those women who go on and on about her wedding - but I totally forgot to show you the amazing wedding favors my friend Stephanie made me - Rice Krispie guitars and banjoes... They're so very cool - And garnered some of the best reception talk ever...

Kellincatty's Friend Mark (Picking up a banjo): These look like Chocolate Penises.
Kellincatty's Husband, Dave (who loves Mark): Hey! Yeah! Banjo Penises!
Kellincatty's Stepdaughter, Paula (talking to her wedding date): Oh! I'm so embarassed. My dad just said Penis.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    Love it. How did she do that? Cookie cutters?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home