Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Nothing:" Code Word for "Boobs"

Dave and I have this ongoing conversation - that goes something like this:

Kell: What are you thinking about?
Dave: Nothing.
Kell: What do you mean, nothing? Do you really mean that your mind is thinking of nothing - no thoughts - no pictures - no mental conversations?
Dave: Nope. Nothing. Don't you ever think of nothing?
Kell: Nope. My mind is always spinning.

Well, today, My friend Mark and Dave and I were having breakfast together, and the same topic was discussed:

Dave: Kelly can't fathom that guys can sit around and think of nothing.
Mark: We can.
Kell: I just can't believe it. No one can think of nothing.
Mark: Well, honestly? We're really thinking about boobs.
(Dave smiles and nods)
Kell: Boobs? Whose boobs?
Dave: Only yours honey. There are only two boobs in this world...
Kell: Yeah. And I'm having breakfast with them right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    WaWa and I have had this VERY CONVERSATION minus the boobs discussion. So it's not my man - it's all MEN! It's a conspiracy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home