Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, February 16, 2007

House Hunting

I made a bid on my very first home today. I like the house so much; I didn’t even notice that as I wrote the largest check I’ve ever written, I wasn't even shaking. (So if anyone wants to steal my identity, I’m not the woman of means you may think I am…) I don’t want to talk about the house any more – because it’s not mine yet… But when and if it IS mine, you won’t get me to shut up about it. Suffice it to say, this was the first time this happened:

Kelly: Dave, I can’t find anything wrong with this house.
Dave: Kelly, neither can I.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    Fingers are crossed for you.

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Blue Eyes said…

    Wow! Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed too

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many blessings on you. That mortgage interest tax deduction is a big big plus! I'll send you some tomato seeds in the mail for your garden this spring.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    The suspense!!!! It's like having a baby! (But with a different kind of lingering pain)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home