Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

November 16, 1983

I found my junior high school diary... I was surely not the sensitive blogger I am now:

I wrote, "Today wasn't great. Gwen's (my sister's) birthday. She got a pretty dress. She doesn't look all that great in it, but don't tell HER that. She got $, etc... She's going to get a gift certificate for a hamster. (signed, Kelly)"

I would like to issue an open apology to my sister for the awful things I said about her in my diary in 1983. I'm sure I meant it at the time - yet, it was so very, very wrong. If it's any consolation, I'm sure her hamster bit me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    You are a brave woman reading your junior high diary. I just found my high school journal and I'm appalled at who I was. Appalled!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger squire said…

    Didn't keep a jounal but I sure wish I had.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    I refuse to read my early writings. REFUSE. I have tons of journals and stories and whatnot. I keep it all. Packrat that I am.

    Did your sister read this post?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home