Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's My Loss

I lost about 8 lbs. over the past nine months or so... I know this doesn't sound like a major accomplishment - Especially considering that gaining well over 30 lbs. over the past three years seems so much more monumental... but I seem to have crested the hill (and hallelujah for that...)

I'll keep you posted.

Signed,

Still in the same pants size, yet breathing a little easier.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Sarabeth said…

    A loss is a loss, no matter how small.

    I have been on Weight Watchers after each pregnancy to lose the baby weight. Some weeks I would lose just 1/4th of a pound, but it was a loss.

    Congratulations to you!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    Good job! I've lost 50 lbs and I'm trying to lose 20-ish more. Me and a couple of my friends have an online weight loss group on peertrainer.com. It has a daily food and workout log and a place for comments back and forth. We post low fat recipes and new workout ideas and stuff like that. I'll send an email for you to join our group and you can respond to it if you want to. If it's not your thing that's okay too though.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Blue Eyes said…

    Congrats to you ! Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home