Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, January 20, 2006

"Art" Ridiculously Imitating Life


Someone tipped me off to this little E-bay item yesterday. To think - that for 4$, I could own a potato chip that's shaped like a vagina! Just for fun, I typed "that looks like" into the search bar on E-bay. It gave me funny entries that read "Nick Nack that looks like Flower Basket," "Potato that looks like Eskimo Statue" (buy or I'll turn this into French Fries!), and my favorite, "Tomatoe (not Kell's spelling) that looks like Butt!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    So how bored were you exactly?

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Disturbing. I may never eat chips again. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home