Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Saga Continues...

Just FYI, for those of you who are pondering, “What happened to Anne and Don?” For those of you who have no clue of what I’m talking about, I’ll fill you in. My friend, Naomi, and I were playing cupid. Anne and Don showed up (separately) at one of my parties. Naomi and I thought they had a nice chemistry, so we all decided to have dinner together.

Anne sent me a note today, saying she really likes Don – and had a nice time going out with him this past weekend. They had dinner on Friday, and then… on Sunday night, watched Football together…. On the phone.

I then immediately sent an e-mail to Dave (since I’m a busybody, I see no reason Dave shouldn’t benefit. It gives us another reason to postpone discussing the latest Plague/Ice Age warnings Dave always watches on the History Channel) (I’ve pondered aloud to Dave that he can probably turn on the History Channel at any unscheduled time, start counting seconds – and rest assured, get some unsettling or depressing factoid before he reaches second number 10.) – and said he’d like Don even more if he watched football with him on the phone.

Isn’t that cute? Ok, I'll be honest - I'm not sure if it's cute or not - but it's what happened. And I'm happy those two kids are havin' a good time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home