Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

One More Day And I'll Be Naked!

I have been so busy lately. I was going to do wash last night, but work ran a little late. I didn't have time to do the entire mountain of laundry before band practice, so I ran to the mall. I bought new undergarments (I feel you just can't have too many), and a new shirt.

So today, I'm not only clean, but have a groovy new haircut. I squeezed it in over my lunchbreak.

My hairdresser, incidentally, is upset with me for not having enough time for new color. She says I have a "highway" spanning my partline... Can you imagine that?!! Alas, she made me promise to come in on Saturday AM at 7:45... She's the boss, however. What do you think? Should I go red in honor of Fall? MMmmmmm.

Regretably, I have to go. If I don't do wash tonight, I'll be naked tomorrow. A girl can't go shopping every night of her life, you know!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    How would we know about your Highway Part ? It's not like we have ever seen PHOTOS of you or the glasses or the purple couch. What do I have to do to get you to post some photos ? But not of Fran who is annoying me right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home