Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

World Cafe Live

Ok. I haven’t had a hangover in forever. Apparently World Café Live makes mighty potent drinks. Yikes.

We saw Antje Duvekot, Lizanne Knott, and Melody Gardot sing in Philly last night – It was a pretty good show. Y’all should check out Melody. She’s impressive. She made a CD because she had some time on her hands – due to a bike accident… It’s a lovely, lovely CD. Her website also has a poignant commentary on the state of today's healthcare in the US... grrr

Ok. I’m 4 Excedrins, 16 oz of coffee and a second listen to the Melody CD into this headache of mine. I’m so stupid….

But I got to make fun of Fran - by telling him everyone in the room needs ab work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home