Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Retouching

Lately, I've been looking at a lot of other wedding photographer's work - For some reasons to compare myself to them, for other reasons, just to see what's new and exciting... Well, I've found that many photographers are doing a lot of um "Designer Styling" on their photographs - adding blurry or replacement backdrops, spot coloring, spot black and whiting.... you name it... And I've decided to ask what you guys thought. Be honest. If you think these are cheesy, tell me. If you like them, tell me that too! Thanks for your help.



Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sister and I agree that the one with the bride and her vibrantly colored flowers is lovely. I also like the art touch to the sunflowers as a straightforward approach to a centerpiece is not something I'd want in an album, but I might put that particular photo on my wall in a frame.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    I think they all look great. You're a great photographer. I wish you lived closer so you could do my wedding

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honestly, I am not a big fan of the retouching done in those photos- but I think it's a matter of personal taste. Ya know? What's up Kelly? I'm still reading.....:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home