Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Asscheek Island (or "How I spent my First Vacation of the Year)

My friend, Mark, calls Assateague Island (one of my favorite corners of the world) "Asscheek Island..." I know - it's catchy, isn't it? Anyway, I thought you'd like to know how the natives of Assateague were faring this afternoon at about 3 pm:




Sorry about the potty humor - I swear, I'm the only one who thinks "Asscheek" is funny, and am a self-diagnosed Potty Humarian.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    We call it that too! Did you take a boat ride in the sound? We did and watched the ponies come into the water! It was sooo cool and another one of those ways to see life from a different angle.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Writer said…

    Hey Kell! I never thought pictures of "asscheek" would be so beautiful. :-)

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tiecen said…

    The name doesn't seem fitting. It's too beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home