Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Reason 756

I should tell you this story. Usually, unless there's a reason, I don't really change people's names in my blog - but I will explain why - in the blog following, I call a friend of mine Reason 756.

A few years ago, R756, Pam and I were sitting in a restaurant together. R756, trying to be funny, picked up a coffee creamer, and pinky pointing out, drank it.

I looked at him and said something like, "Honey, That's Reason Number Seven Hundred Fifty Six that you can't get a date..."

Now, whenever he does something silly, or otherwise outrageous, Pam and I just hollar out a number. If it's a REALLY stupid thing, we cite a really LOW number.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home