Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Katrina

I'm so saddened by the news of Katrina - I've donated. I'm touched that the world is responding with such concern - even Sri Lanka has offered aid - which is so amazingly touching... How can we help but give?

On CNN, Condy Rice reports receiving a call from Kofi Annan - who said America has been there for other places, and it's time for them to be here for us..." Very touching.

The Gulf Coast is in my prayers.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    Translation, for all you Frenchie out there:

    We ought to fight against the poverty, the hunger the supernatural disasters and not among ourselves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home