Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Celebrity Siblings

Remember the movie Twins? Where I know Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger don't really look alike, I've always thought that a few stars should play together - as siblings - Let me know if you can think of any others...

And yes - I know - this is a vapid post - but it's the end of the year... My sister is in labor in New Jersey - and honestly - this is what I've been thinking about - at least until the baby arrives.

1) Tom Cruise and Jason Schwartzman
2) Jude Law and Daniel Craig
3) Julia Stiles and Kirsten Dunst
4) Jason Bateman and Justine Bateman (just kidding - they don't actually look anything alike!)
5) Alexa Davalos and Angelina Jolie
6) Dana Delany and Sela Ward

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home