Kelly In Catty

This blog is Kell's attempt to keep in touch with friends far away who complain that I don't e-mail nearly enough.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Coolin' Off With The Cannon Pencil

I'm in Florida with my nephews... and my sister... and two of Jay's nurses. We're at the Give Kids The World Village. It's pretty cool here. There's lots to do and we haven't even left the compound. Today, TJ, while poolside, announce that he was going to do a cannonball. He jumped, tucked, piked, and landed in 3-feet of water. "Cannonball!" he yelled! "Hey, Teej! That wasn't exactly a cannonball - it was a cannonpencil!" Undaunted, TJ jumped out of the pool, yelled, "Cannon Pencil!" and jumped in.

This is only the first in a series of wacky things TJ's said on this trip... But that was pretty funny

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    Sounds delightful ! I am so glad you are relaxing and enjoying yourself. Soak up some sun for me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home